Looking for the best way to get to Gili Trawangan from Bali? Here is the page where you can find the answer to your question. On this page, you will find the best transportation to Gili Islands.
One of the best transportation to get to Gili Trawangan is the fast boat to Gili Trawangan from Bali. The fast boat to Gili operates daily from three main harbors in Bali. They are Sanur, Serangan, and Padang Bai. And the destination of fast boat are Gili Trawangan, Meno, Gili Air, and Lombok.
The fast boat Bali to Gili Trawangan from Sanur has been scheduled one time a day. The boat will depart and 09.30 am and then stop in Nusa Lembongan for a couple of minutes. After that, continue to Gili Trawangan and Lombok. It takes approximately 2 1/2 hours. The boat to Gili from Sanur has the capacity of 80 passengers with luxury seats, a toilet, and a minibar.
If you are in the Nusa Dua area, the perfect fast boat to Gili is from Serangan. Fast boats from Serangan to Gili Trawangan operate daily with two comfortable boats. Both fast boats have scheduled in the morning at 08.00 am. It takes 2 1/2 hours to get to Gili Trawangan and Lombok. You will also have free hotel transfers in Nusa Dua, Kuta, and Legian.
For those who stay in Ubud and Candidasa, it is very recommended to join the fast boat from Padang Bai to Gili Trawangan. There are few fast boat operators to Gili Trawangan from Padang Bai. They offer daily departure with more than one schedule every day.
The Best Fast Boat from Bali to Gili Trawangan
In other to make everybody happy and have a great experience of traveling to Gili, here this page will explain the best fast boat to book. The fast boat Bali to Gili Trawangan is now become the most popular transportation to get to Gili Islands and Lombok.
Not only from Bali, but the fast boat also offers a daily departure from Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Penida. The boat from Nusa Lembongan has a one-time departure with a schedule of 10.30am. It takes approximately two hours to sail from Nusa Lembongan to Gili Islands and Lombok. You will enjoy a beautiful sky and blue ocean on the way to Gili Islands.
Fast boats from Nusa Penida to Gili Islands also depart daily with the one-time schedule at 09.30am. The boat will go directly to Gili Trawangan and then continue to Gili Air and Lombok. It takes approximately two hours and fifteen minutes to get to Gili Trawangan. Enjoy sailing through the tropical island of Nusa Penida and Lombok.
Below is the best fast boat from Bali to Gili Trawangan and other destinations to book:
- BlueWater Express fast boat is the boat that departs from Serangan. The boat offers daily departure with the schedule of 08.00am. This is one of the comfortable fast boats running from Serangan to Gili Trawangan.nIt takes 2 1/2 hours to get to Gili Trawangan from Serangan harbor.
- Scoot Fast Cruises is one of the most comfortable fast boats from Bali to Gili Trawangan, Gili Air, Lombok, and Gili Meno. The boat operates daily with only one schedule every day. This boat is very recommended if you stay around Sanur, Kuat, Legian, and Nusa Dua. They will offer free hotel transfers from the areas.
- Bali Eka Jaya Fast Boat is one of the popular fast boats to Gili from Padang Bai. This boat operates a daily trip with two schedules every day. The boat has comfortable seats with air conditioning and a large space sundeck. It is perfect if you stay around Ubud and Candidasa. This boat operator will offer free hotel transfers from those two places.
- Wahana Gili Ocean is a boat that offers a comfortable boat to Gili islands and Lombok. This boat has a big capacity of 150 passengers. You will also have free mineral water on the boat. It takes 1 1/2 hours from Padang Bai to Gili.
- Golden Queen Fast Boat is the best fast boat from Nusa Penida and Padang Bai Bali. You can get on the Golden Queen fast boat if you are in Nusa Penida and the North Bali area. Enjoy your trip with Golden Queen, a new brand Balinese fast boat operator
Those are the best fast boat from Bali. For reservation and see more details about the fast boat trips to Gili, you can visit the page fast boat to Gili Trawangan Island. There are many varieties of fast boat operators you can choose to book.
Estimate Ticket Price per Person
The ticket price for a fast boat to Gili Trawangan is depending on the harbor where you depart from Bali. You can choose the close departure point to your hotel for a better arrangement. For example, if you stay in Kuta or Legian area, it is better for you to book a fast boat from Sanur or Serangan.
If you depart from Serangan or Sanur, the ticket price for one person is approximately $65 per person. If you book a return ticket, it will be $120 per person. The discount is available for the trip on the fast boat from Serangan to Gili Islands and Lombok.
For those who want to depart from Padang Bai to Gili Trawangan and Lombok, the ticket price will be $25 per person. This is an estimated ticket price, however, it can be more or less, depending on the season and the boat type. It is also depending on the season you travel, if you go in the low season the price will be more discounts. Meanwhile, in the high season, it will be more expensive.
Some of the discounts are also available for group bookings of a minimum of 10 people. You can also have a discount if you do a charter boat. These discounts are only available for the on-time departure and will not include hotel transfers. So you will only get a boat ticket discount for one way trip from Bali to Gili. On the way back will be a different price.