Are you wondering about traveling or visiting Komodo National Park? If you are, then follow the best way to do that. Our team has selected the 4 best Komodo island tour packages for you. We will also let you know the prices and details on how to get there.
Komodo National Park is a group of lesser Sunda islands in West Flores, Indonesia. The park is famous for Komodo Dragons, the world’s largest lizard. These Komodo Dragons are mostly found in the two largest islands, Rinca and Komodo island.
Besides the Komodo Dragons, Komodo National Park also has other wildlife such as deer, buffalo, birds, and many more. You can also enjoy the beautiful landscapes, beaches, and world-class underwater world.
Below are the 4 best Komodo Island tour packages to book:
- Full-day Komodo island tour packages. These tour packages can use high-speed boats and Phinisi boats.
- 2D/1N Private tour package. This tour package is available for a private tour, you will use a Phinsi boat.
- 3D/2N Komodo Tour. This tour package has 2 types: private tour with Phinisi boat and shared tour package. The shared tour package will depart once a week, every weekend.
- 4D/3N Tour Package. It is only available on a private trip and uses a Phinisi boat.
These tour packages are only available for departure from Labuan Bajo. To book and see the details of the arrangements, you can visit the Komodo Tours page.
Komodo Tour Prices
If you are looking for the best prices for Komodo tours, below are some of our best offers:
- Full day tour price range $50 to $200 per person
- 2 Days Komodo tour price is approximately $500 per person
- 3 days exploring Komodo price range between $250 to $1000 per person
- 4 Days Private Komodo Trip price is approximately $1500 per person
The above prices are under the authority of Komodo Wisata, they can change without notice.
Getting to Labuan Bajo
Below are the best ways to get to Labuan Bajo:
- Flight from Denpasar, Bali, It takes 1 1/2 hours to Labuan Bajo
- Ferry from Sape, West Nusa Tenggara to Labuan Bajo. It takes 6 to 7 hours, depends on the sea condition.
- PELNI from Benoa, Bali. This big ship only departs twice a week. It will take approximately 36 hours
Once you arrive in Labuan Bajo, join the Komodo boat tour to get to Komodo National Park.